Compass Environmental has completed numerous major and minor infrastructure projects over the last decade. These have included major road and rail upgrades, bridge constructions, harbour re-developments, landfill rehabilitations, compulsory acquisitions and more.
Some examples include:
- Dingley Bypass.
- Westgate Distributor Project.
- Webb Dock Upgrade Project.
- Chandler Road and Eastern Freeway Widening and Upgrade Project.
- Blackburn Road Rail Grade Separation Project.
- Mitcham Road Rail Grade Separation Project.
- Rooks Road Rail Grade Separation Project.
- Heatherdale Road Mitcham Level Crossing Removal Project.
- O'Herns Road Epping Road Upgrade.
- Hallam Road Duplication Project.
- Narre Warren – Cranbourne Road Duplication Project.
- Furlong Road St Albans Level Crossing Removal Project.
- Mountain Highway and Scoresby Road Bayswater Level Crossing Removal Project.
- Somerville and McDonald Roads Upgrade Project.
- West Gate Bridge Upgrade Project.
- Heatherdale Road Rail Grade Separation Project.
- Thompsons Road Lyndhurst Road Upgrade Project.
- Westgate Distributor.
- Dandenong Bypass Project.
- Springvale and Dingley Railway and Station Upgrade Projects.
- Clyde Road Duplication Project.
- Queenscliff Harbour re-development.
- Plus numerous more road, depot, rail and port sites.